Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fire Arts Festival



I went to the Fire Arts Festival on Thursday July 12th with a friend. It was just amazing. Fire, fire everywhere. 8-10pm was the time where we got to walk around and look at all of the displays. 10-12am was their version of the Odyssee, called the Fire Odysey (i cannot spell!). It was just amazing - sculptures on fire, moving objects, machines that sent balls of fire blazing into the sky, loud kabooms and such. Many different interactive art type sculptures that also moved and were of course on fire as well. The play was amazing! I couldn't take any pics during the play but it was just amazing! I got to see the Crucible's Tesla coil so I am happy :) I am just fascinated by Tesla. I will definetly go back next year and hopefully plan to volunteer too! Below are some pics I got of it all :) It was pyromaniac heaven!!