Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sat 7th Beach Party




On Saturday the 7th, I was invited to an awesome beach party at Ocean Beach in Daly City by my friend and favorite local dj, Dr Spook. I think I have 4 of his albums now too :) He is one of the friendliest, sweetest guys I know. I went with a new friend and we met where we parked. I didn't feel like getting lost trying to find where it was located alone so I was glad to have a buddy along. The directions were somewhat like turn left at the large boulder, right at the chain link fence and take the 10th trail before you get to the stables. Needless to say we did get lost but shortly after heard someone whistling - fortunately Spook had located us in a field on the wrong trail. We were glad to see another human being and helped carry all the equipment down to the spot where the party would be. It was neat to see it all get set up. Normally I get to something and the party has already started. There was a big bonfire at one end, whcih most people sat around since it was very cold and windy. I was glad I decided to wear my long underwear under my pants. I danced my butt off, literally - I couldn't walk the next day but it was well worth it. I stayed until 4:30am, the longest I've ever stayed at a party in a long time! But it was amazing and so much fun. Took lots of pics of people spinning fire and Spook spinning too.