Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tahoe in September

So at the same Tahoe trip as below, my brother was here with us, which was just awesome, as we don't see him in person that often. We really wanted to go in and see Euer Valley before it got closed for winter. So off we went on Monday after the wedding fun weekend. It was so beautiful, hardly any people in there besides the caretaker and it was still very green too. But the lake was really low, as well as the stream, which can be sad to see but I know that is part of life too. J and I went up to the lake on the motorcycle, me riding on the back. It's great that the two of us can ride one bike, me holding on for dear life - almost got bounced off coming back down the hill! I took some amazing pictures, practicing taking pictures of the reflections in the water and on the water's surface - of trees and these beautiful clouds that rolled in while we were up there. So enjoy these pictures too!