Friday, August 24, 2007

Science discovers big hole in space

"Astronomers are surprised by a recent discovery of a space hole that is nearly a billion light years across. "Not only has no one ever found a void this big, but we never even expected to find one this size," said researcher Lawrence Rudnick of the University of Minnesota. Rudnick's colleague Liliya R. Williams also had not anticipated this finding. "What we've found is not normal, based on either observational studies or on computer simulations of the large-scale evolution of the universe," said Williams, also of the University of Minnesota.""

Wow, I know a really good use for that - throwing certain individuals into it - the president, the govt, bees, the two girls who purposely and SLOWLY jaywalked in front of my car today and then gave me the finger when I didn't come to a full stop. My god, you know - I have the right of way and where is a cop when you need one anyway??!!

Yes, I'm in a pissy, smart ass type mood. My parental units have returned and my mom is trying to make my life living here especially hard. My dad occasionally backs me up when he can but mom has always been #1 in the family. :( She just has to get her way. It's always a big joke in my family - my mom likes to say that it's 'her' car and it's 'her' couch but who bought it? My dad of course! So technically it's really his .