Sunday, August 19, 2007

What happens if you Google my name in Images?

So I was curious to see what would come up if I searched for my own name in Google Images. Well the result is very interesting. There are more females out in the world with my full name than I thought there would be. So far in my lifetime, I've only met two other Whitney's and I'm happy to say that I love my name and I'm very glad that my parent's gave me a unique name too.

As for the results, here are some other Whitney Walkers:

This chick from some university on the other side of the country: www.bowdoin.edu/.../whitney_walker_05.shtml

This girl who also rides horses but shows in Western - cute horse! www.countrypleasurefarms.com/Images/Sonny/m14.jpg

I swear to Mother Nature that I did NOT!!!! write this book! Thought you'd get a kick out of this one anyway - www.amazon.com/Baby-Shower-Musts/lm/30TJNTN2AMDVY

My apparently famous caving picture is on this page, just scroll down to read my blurb: animalwelfare.meetup.com/.../ca/san_francisco/

SWEET!!! There's a gun named after me, how cool is that!! The Whitneyville Walker Colt Pistol. http://americanhistory.si.edu/westpoint/history_2.html#

There is a Walker Whitney Plaza in St Petersburg, Florida. I'll have to go someday: http://www.florida-beach-condos.net/stpetersburg-beach-condos.html

I think that I should own this company - this is the Walker-Whitney style of living: http://walkerwhitney.com/index2.html

Heh, I could go on and on but I won't :) I definetly have to in this lifetime visit my museum in New York and climb my mountain :)